Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Writing Continued

I am still writing for Bright Hub. I really like working for the site. I feel that the company is very professional and that working for them as an independent contractor is a great opportunity. I will continue to write for them and are applying to other sites to write for as well. I think it can be tough trying to establish oneself as a freelance writer. I feel that there are sites that can help a person gain experience needed to apply for higher paying jobs. There are also many sites that offer revenue sharing. While it may take time to make money eventually a freelance writer can obtain steady residual income. That's my goal while I am staying at home with my daughter. I would like to establish myself as a freelance writer and I would like to develop a staedy stream of income. It is hard to see it now but I may as well try and give it a shot. If nothing else I will become a better writer and an excellent communicator. What's wrong with that anyway?

No comments: