Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Husband is Home With Me Right Now

   The winter season is a difficult time for my husband and I. my husband works in the construction industry and the work slows down in completely in February. I enjoy having him home actually because I am not home alone with my daughter and he can give me a hand here and there. He is also a bit more domestic because he enjoys cooking and cleaning. I like to dab in cooking here and there; however, I find it hard to keep everything neat and organized. It is especially hard with a two year old running around the house.
   The dilemma is that right now we are behind in our rent. We will pay it back next month after taxes are done and he should begin working steadily. It is just a bit scary right now. If it were possible I could easily substitute while my husband is home since I was in the education field when I stopped working. However, by the time I complete my application and begin to get calls to fill in classrooms, my husband will probably start working soon enough. I'm left to wait and see what happens. I'm am focused on writing right now and it is becoming a hobby. I am actually eating less because I am spending more time typing. I hope it eventually pays off but atleast I am enjoying it.

No comments: