Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another Stress Headache

I wrote about stress headaches in another post. I am again confronted with the band of pain on my forehead and parts of my head. I am also waiting for an order of  Thyroid to come because I  hypothyroidism. The package of medicine is taking longer than I thought it would to arrive and I ran out a few days ago. I may have to find an alternative. I am going on vacation next month and can not leave without it. I am not sure if the lack of thyroid is the cause of my headache. That is definitely one possibility. I haven't been resting much either. I have also been online a lot reading and writing. Sometimes I can not get into television unless it is one of the few that I go out of the way to watch. It is hard for me to shut my brain off to concentrate on some shows. That's why I end up on the computer. If I start thinking about something I could look it up.

No comments: